Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Days to go before I get out of here

Hi there everyone, well any day now I'll be able to see you guys in person. The Doctor says my due date is on 3rd of July 2008, but I'm real comfy in here so I might hang around a few days longer, make sure I'm ready for my big first appearance!

Between you and me though, I think the family has gone a little overboard though; take a look at these pictures Daddy shot, I've got two beds! one for upstairs and one downstairs, not that I'm complaining too much mind. Oh yeah and check out the quilt my nana gave to me, hand made you know in Wales!




Hey take a look at those toys, I'm not even out yet, but already I'm the proud owner of a complete Whinie the Pooh set! they are even in their own little bags still, can't wait to get my hands on them!



Oh yeah and check out the size of that Garfield, he's bigger than I am :D Life size!



Well I need to go and freshen up before my big day. Catch you guys later!

No comments: